Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wahabis and Evangelicals Agree: Can Muslims Be Good Americans? No!

"Do you believe that Muslims can be good Americans? No...if they are then they are not true Muslims."  Apparently Saudi Muslim Wahabis (American Muslims Salafis) and Christian Evangelicals both hate the show "All-American Muslims".






'THIS IS MY COUNTRY... I WOULD NOT CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD'

Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:55AM
On Thursday's show, Melanie, who started a Facebook page encouraging others to boycott the new TLC show “All-American Muslim,” tells Anderson that she thinks there are a lot of Muslims in the US who secretly want Sharia (Islamic) law in America.
Nawal, one of the stars in “All-American Muslim,” clarifies that she has no idea who these people are.
“I am sure they are out there, but I have never met them. I have no idea who these people are,” says Nawal. “I hear about them, trust me, I do, but I've never met them. And I've never encountered them. And I hope to never encounter them. I don’t want to see these people. I have nothing in common with these people. These people disgust me.”
“Would any of you be interested or want to live under Sharia law in the United States?” asks Anderson.
No, I love the laws of this land. I love the freedom. This is my country, and I would not change it for the world,” says Nawal.


Read more: http://www.andersoncooper.com/2011/11/17/tlc-all-american-muslim-this-is-my-country-i-would-not-change-it-for-the-world/#ixzz1eDhHqYZM



No comments: