Friday, March 11, 2011

US Secretary of Mutant (Muslim) Affairs

Does it strike you as interesting that the Rep. King hearings sound like the hearings on how to deal with "Mutants" on the X-Men?

‎[US SECRETARY OF MUTANT AFFAIRS - BEAST]: Is it cowardice to save oneself from persecution? Not all of us can fit in so easily. You don't shed on the furniture. [WOLVERINE]: For all we know the government helped cook this up. [BEAST]: I assure you the government had nothing to do with this. [WOLVERINE]: I've heard that before. [BEAST]: My boy, I have been fighting for mutant rights since before you had claws.


Here is a clip from the movie "X-Men 3" where the Moderate Mutants are going to fight the Extremist Mutants in a battle royal:



Please let me know if you run across the clip that features the above dialogue between Beast and Wolverine!

No comments: